comicfly

Default Formula for a column

In the table below: is there a way to combine column (A x
B) and column Rating into one equation.

As an example: formula in Column A x B is column A times
Column B. The formula in column "Rating" is column A x B
x 10 divided by the max (A x B column of all the
computers). So how can I combine A x B column and Rating
Column into one formula

Name A B A x B Rating
Computer 1 3.6 9.7 34.7 9.3
Computer 2 3.73 10.0 37.3 10.0
Computer 3 2.8 7.5 21.0 5.6
Computer 4 3.2 8.6 27.5 7.4
Computer 5 3.2 8.6 27.5 7.4
Computer 6 2.8 7.5 21.0 5.6

Biff

Hi!

Try this:

=ROUND((B2*C2)/SUMPRODUCT(MAX(B$2:B$7*C$2:C$7))*10,1)

Copy down as needed.

Name A B A x B
Computer 1 3.6 9.7 34.7

3.6 * 9.7 = 34.92