Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default In Excel formula to calculate the date someone will hit 65

Using a formula, calculate from birthdate what date a person will turn 65.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

sgwill wrote:
Using a formula, calculate from birthdate what date a person will turn 65.

Sounds like homework to me. I'll give you a hint.
Google on "calculate age in Excel" no quotes.

gls858

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Except for February 29th issues:

With the birthdate in A1: