Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Isa

Default Search for foreign characters

Hi,

Is it possible to do a search on all foreign characters in an excel
spreadsheet?
Is there a particular function that I need to use?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bas

It depents on which kind of search result you require.
Using the MATCH function (enter 1 as thirth parameter) you get the last
cell row containing the found character.

Hope this helps!

- Bas