dziw

Default Printing same table on reverse side of all pages.

I have an Excel sheet which is several pages when printed. At the moment
I print this onto paper which has the reverse side pre-printed with a
table. The table is also in Excel format and never varies. Basically I
print the table then re-insert the paper into the printer the other way
up.

The printer I have is capable of double sided printing. Is it possible
to print the Excel sheet pages on the front of the paper and the table,
which is currently pre-printed, on the reverse of all the pages?

I believe it can be done by inserting the table into the Excel sheet on
odd pages then printing double sided but I would prefer to keep the
table and the sheet seperate.

If it was possible to merge the table into the Excel document as a
seperate sheet then print it on odd pages then that would be ideal but
I have no idea on how to do that.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

--
dziw
dziw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10422

PokerZan

I believe it can be done by inserting the table into the Excel sheet on
odd pages then printing double sided but I would prefer to keep the
table and the sheet seperate.

This is the only way I know of to do it. If this is something you only
have to do once a month or so, it wouldn't be that time consuming to
just cut and paste then just exit the document without saving, that way
what you have pasted won't be saved.

I have a similar situation though so I'm interested in anyone elses
input.

PZan

--
PokerZan