Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I convert a column of numbers into comma separated values .

Using Excel 2003, I found this on MS's web site previously, but cant find it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm really not clear on this question but lets suppose you have numbers in
B1:B12. In an empty cell type =TRANSPOSE(B1:B12). Then highlight the
formula on the formula bar and press F9, Enter.

But is this really what you are asking? give us an example of "before" and
"after"
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

Using Excel 2003, I found this on MS's web site previously, but cant find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I convert a column of numbers into comma separated valu

I found what I was looking for in MS's Help & Support, Article ID : 819964.
If there's an easier way to accomplish this, I'm all for it!

Thanks very much for your help.

Tom Grover