Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
japc90

Default Hiding text in a chart

I am have a spread sheet with people's names and and an id number in
the same cell. I want to create a chart to compare these people but I
need to have only their id number show up and not their name on the
chart. Is there any way to do this????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

One way of doing it would be extracting the ID from the mixed cell to other
column (the logic will depend in each case, normally with LEFT, MID and RIGHT
functions), and create the graph using that new column as the source.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.