Helge Stenstroem

Default Template for header in charts

I like to have date and filename on all printouts. Therefor I've made
an Excel template file, where the Header/Footer fields are already
filled in with such things. When I add a new sheet to an Excel file, I
use my template file.

However, when the location of a chart is changed from "in the table"
to its own tab, the headers and footers are blank. I want my standard
header and footer.

Is there a way to either:
- choose a template file when the chart is created or located to its
own tab?
- or change my template, so that header information for new charts
have the contents I want?

Best regards,
Helge

Debra Dalgleish

You could create a custom chart type, including the header/footer
settings that you want, and set it as the default. Jon Peltier has
instructions on his web site:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

--
Debra Dalgleish