Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can information be transferred between workbooks?

I am relatively new to Excel. I can set up basic spreadsheets, but have not
done much with formulas, conditional formating, or macros. I am trying to
develop a patient record system where I record daily contacts with clients.
Then have that information automatically be transferred to another workbook
specific for each client. The first workbook contains all of the current
clients and is used to share report between two nurses. I want to be able to
create an on-going record of all contacts with each client which can then be
printed out as part of their paper chart at discharge.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried Autofilter. Will that work for you..

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter01.html

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria