Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do i arrange list of names alphabetically in excel?

see i am arranging a data containing around 100 names of companies.. I dont
have them in alphabetical order. i want them in that order. so i just want to
know is there any function by which the list of companies would get arrange
in an alphabetical order?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try from the Menu bar
Data Sort Ascending

--
Hope this help

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide the answer you asked

cheers, francis

"ganna pritesh" <ganna wrote in message
see i am arranging a data containing around 100 names of companies.. I
dont
have them in alphabetical order. i want them in that order. so i just want
know is there any function by which the list of companies would get
arrange
in an alphabetical order?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Select the items and pull-down: