Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default First line of cell is cut off when printed (shows on screen)

How do I format cells or rows to ensure all the contents of the cell/row
print out?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Have you tried the print to fit option on File | Page setup? Also, I
would suggest using File | Print Preview to see what the printed
output will look like before printing, and you can access Setup from
here to make changes and see what the effects are.

Hope this helps.

Pete