sas1950

Default How can I superimpose one chart over the other?

I want to make two line charts and then take the line and legend from one
chart and put it in the other chart. Can this be done?
Earl Kiosterud

Perhaps you can use two series. Select both of the columns (if your series
are in columns) as well as the X data column. Use the Ctrl key as you
select if they're not adjacent. If the value ranges are different, assign
one or the other to the other Y axis (right click the line, FOrmat data
series - Axes).
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com