Default How to Copy a Password Protected Excel Worksheet

I need to copy the worksheet but I need to copy not only
the values but also the formulas . Also I do not know the password . I
hope there is a way to do this . I was able to copy
the values through the normal copy procedures but not the
formulas . Your response is deeply appreciated .

Regards Mason