Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
top.jimmy

Default Page Break Problem

I've created a worksheet within a workbook that has four scoreheets. I've set
the print area for the whole worksheet but I want each scoresheet to print on
its own piece of paper. I've Reset the Print area and tried to no avail to
place Page Breaks that will separate the individual scoresheets. Any help or
ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Set a separate print area for each scoresheet.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"top.jimmy"
wrote in message...
I've created a worksheet within a workbook that has four scoreheets. I've set
the print area for the whole worksheet but I want each scoresheet to print on
its own piece of paper. I've Reset the Print area and tried to no avail to
place Page Breaks that will separate the individual scoresheets.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
top.jimmy

Can do that, but I want each one to print automatically with a page break.
My other worksheets within the same workbook aren't having problems inserting
page breaks. Is it because each scoresheet is exactly the same???

wrote in message...
I've created a worksheet within a workbook that has four scoreheets. I've set
the print area for the whole worksheet but I want each scoresheet to print on
its own piece of paper. I've Reset the Print area and tried to no avail to
place Page Breaks that will separate the individual scoresheets.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Suggest you try Page Break Preview on the View menu.
In there, you can drag and drop page breaks.
Solid lines are manual page breaks and the dotted lines are
the automatically created ones.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

wrote in message...
I've created a worksheet within a workbook that has four scoreheets. I've set
the print area for the whole worksheet but I want each scoresheet to print on
its own piece of paper. I've Reset the Print area and tried to no avail to
place Page Breaks that will separate the individual scoresheets.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
top.jimmy

Looked at that too. There aren't any dashed lines in that view. It's as if
Excel only sees this worksheet as one page and nothing else. A thought I had
is that in hte center of the four score sheets I have a 'Validation' for the
the Win/Loss drop down menu used in each Score sheet that I thought may be
affecting Excel's view.

wrote in message...
I've created a worksheet within a workbook that has four scoreheets. I've set
the print area for the whole worksheet but I want each scoresheet to print on
its own piece of paper. I've Reset the Print area and tried to no avail to
place Page Breaks that will separate the individual scoresheets.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Did you remove all of the print areas?
Also, in Page Break Preview or Normal view you can remove manual page breaks
by selecting a cell immediately below the break and selecting Remove Page Break
from the Insert Menu.

Jim Cone

wrote in message...
I've created a worksheet within a workbook that has four scoreheets. I've set
the print area for the whole worksheet but I want each scoresheet to print on
its own piece of paper. I've Reset the Print area and tried to no avail to
place Page Breaks that will separate the individual scoresheets.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
top.jimmy

I AM...the weakest link!!!

I had the worksheet Page Setup to 'Fit to 1 page' in the Scaling part of
Page Setup. When I removed that then 'Scaled' the page to a percentage, I
was able to add and set the page breaks.

Thanks for your time!