Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting Duplicate Rows with Same Sum?

Hi everyone,

Say I have this in Excel sheet:
A B C
1. 1 1 2
2. 1 2 3
3. 2 3 5
4. 1 1 2

I want row #4 to go. Best way? Thanks...

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Add a new column D.
Put this in D1:
=countif(c$1:c1,c1)
and drag down

Now add a new row 1 to use for headers.
Apply Data|filter|autofilter to column D

Show only those values that are not equal to 1.

Delete the visible rows

Delete column D and remove the filter if it's still there.

--
Dave Peterson