Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Converting a decimal time into hours and minutes

I need to convert the decimal time 24.72 into hours and minutes.

Obviously it's still 24 hours but I need to convert the .72 into minutes and
rather than inputting the information each time I need to find a formula
which will do it automatically.

I've tried all the formulas and training sessions but they don't seem to
work when it's over 24 hours.

Thanks,
Liz
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

=24.72/24
, and format as some time format, p.e. "[h]:mm"

Arvi Laanemets