Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Least Significant Difference calculation

After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that the
program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is an Excel newsgroup. Do you have an Excel question?

Regards,
Fred.

"Peggy" wrote in message
After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that
the
program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Peggy -

As you have observed, the three Anova tools of the Analysis ToolPak do not
calculate the LSD.

So, yes, you would have to use worksheet functions and formulas.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Peggy" wrote in message
After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that
the
program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Peggy" wrote in message
After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that
the
program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???

This is an Excel question