Aja

Default change chart title with auto filter

I would like the title of my chart to change automatically every time I use
the autofilter function to make a new selection of data to be displayed in
the chart. Can anyone inform me of how to make the chart title change
automatically with each new selection?
Thanks,
aja
Krishnakumar