ExcelMonkey

Default Weekly data into Calendar Weeks

I have data that is expressed in weeks (ie 7 day periods). The start
date is not guranteed to be a calendar start week.

I want to weight this data so that I can express it as Calendar weeks
(i.e. caweek 1 = 1st-7th, caweek 2 = 8th-14th,caweek 3 =
15th-21th,caweek 4 = 21st-28th, caweek 5 = 28th-28,30,31). The wild
card here being week 5.

So if my weekly data is in an array - say A1:A19 (19 weeks). And lets
say its starts October 15, 2007 - 1 day into the third calendar week.

What can I do to express this weekly data in a new column, revised for
its weightings into calendar months.

Thnx

--
ExcelMonkey
ExcelMonkey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5221

ExcelMonkey

Quick caveat, my weekly numbers are Beginning of Week numbers. So the
date in week 1 of Oct 15, 2007 means that be the end of this week,
there will be X.

--
ExcelMonkey
ExcelMonkey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5221
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319300

Myrna Larson

date in week 1 of Oct 15, 2007 means that be the end of this week,
there will be X.

I don't understand what you mean here at all. Where have you stored the DATES
that correspond to each weekly value?