Winfield

Default FORMATTING CELLS

I enter a lot of data into a spreadsheet that requires a decimal point. I
want to enter a number into a cell and have the decimal point automatically
placed two digits to the left, similar to an adding machine. I can not
figure out how to do this and this function would save a tremendous amount of
keystrokes. Please help!
Jason Morin

Go to Tools Options. Click on the "Edit" tab and check
the box that reads "Fixed Decimal". Make sure "Places" =
2.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA