Duncan Help

Default Resize scroll bar

The scroll bars at the side and bottom of my spreadsheet take me to much
lower then the bottom of my data now because I have recently made the
spreadsheet a little smaller. Is there a way to re-size these to better
reflect where the data is?
Jim Rech

If you press Ctrl-End you'll go to the end of the "used range". You should
select and delete (Edit, Delete) the empty rows and column between that
point and the end of your data. Then save the workbook. The used range
should then be shrunk and the scroll bars should resize to reflect that.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP