Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to evaluate the size of each worksheet in a workbook?

I have a 30+ worksheets in a workbook that is to big....
I would like to know which one are the top memory eater, so I can
concentrate my effort on these one.

Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

The code below will save each worksheet to a sperate file using the sheet
name as the filename. hen compare the filesizes to see which sheets are the
largest.

Sub CopySheets()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 8/22/2007 by Joel
'

'
Const SavePath = "c:\temp\"
testnumber = 1

For Each ws In Worksheets

Worksheets(ws.Name).Copy
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=SavePath & ws.Name
ActiveWorkbook.Close
testnumber = testnumber + 1

Next ws
End Sub