Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy content of cell to another depending on value of third cell(between worksheets)

I have just begin to learn VBA for Excel and I need help.
Can anyone give me code that copy content of cell in one worksheet to
cell in other worksheet dependending of value in third cell. For example
how to copy content of desired range of cells at sheet2 to some range in
sheet3 depending of value of cell in sheet1 which is date.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Most people who are learning VBA with no previous experience start by
using the "record Macro" feature under the Tools..macros menu.

Then look up the "if" statement

give it a try and if you get stuck post again.

hope this helps.

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21074