Bob L Hilliard

Default Protect Worksheet but allow to insert or delete rows

I have set up a worksheet, locked and unlocked cells as needed and I want to
allow the user to insert and delete rows. But, when I set protection and
tick "Insert Rows" and tick "Delete Rows"; the menu only will allow "Insert
Rows", the "Delete Rows" field is not accessible.

Solution?
Dave Peterson

Do you get an error message saying that you can't delete the row since there are
locked cells on that row?

I do when I protect a worksheet using your options and then rightclick on a row
number and choose delete. (And that row contains locked cells.)

--

Dave Peterson