Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default selecting custom views from drop down box

Hi,

I would like for the people who access my spreadsheet to be able to change
views by selecting one of my pre-saved custom views from a drop down box in
the spreadsheet.

I tried using a custom toolbar containing the custom view box button, but
found it not to be that functional as the basic users of my spreadsheet
tended to move or close the toolbar and didn't know how to get it back.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!