Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula finding last cell in row containing data

I have a large workbook that I enter data into each month. On one worksheet
I need to copy only certain pieces of the current month's data. I know I
need a formula that finds the last cell that contains data in a row. I'm not
that good at this, so it's over my head. Can anyone help me?
--
Abbie W.
Missouri Dept. of Corrections
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See this:

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.LastValue.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"AbbieW" wrote in message
I have a large workbook that I enter data into each month. On one
worksheet
I need to copy only certain pieces of the current month's data. I know I
need a formula that finds the last cell that contains data in a row. I'm
not
that good at this, so it's over my head. Can anyone help me?
--
Abbie W.
Missouri Dept. of Corrections

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions