Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Default Transfer/Copy Sheet, Dynamically linked Sheet

Hi.
When you open an Excel file, you will see some tabs at the bottom.
They are called "sheets".

1) How can I transfer selected "sheets" to another Excel file?

2) The same as (1), but this time I would like to ""copy"" "sheets" to another
Excel file.

3) How can I maintain a dynamic link between corresponding sheets in 2 Excel?
(Actually the info of both sheets are the same copies)
(When I change the content of either tab, another one will be updated
auotmatically)
(Thus either tab in both Excel files will be kept up-to-date)

Thank you!

--
Additional information:
- I'm using Office XP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DNA

From another sheet, the format is:

=SUM('Sheet2'!B46) Where Sheet2 = you actual sheet name and B46=the cell
you want a copy of.

From another file, include the path prior to the sheet name.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

by transfer do you mean move?
right click on the tab and the menu that shows has option of move or
copy.You can move or copy(when you want to copy tou check the ckeck boc"ceate
a copy)and you can move or copy the sheet within the workbook or to a new
file.The new file must already exist and be open.You can choose where you wan
to go in the drop down box at he top.If you move or copy a sheet with links
to another book those links will still be there,you may need to go to the
edit menu then go to the links menu,You create new links as descibed above
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!