Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
al

Default print excel worksheet gridlines without data

I need to print just gridlines, no data, just gridlines. I need several
pages of gridlines for data recording to be entered manually in the field.
Can it be done.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

al, just put a space in where the last cell in the page would be and set the
sheet to print gridlines
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003