Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change default fill color

Hello,

I want to change the default fill color in Excel 2003 it's now set to
Yellow, but I want this to be annother color.
I searched on the web and in this dicussion group but I could not find
annything.
Hopefully someone can help me.

Harm Ozinga
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

#1: This was posted by Debra Dalgleish:

This should set the default colour for any new books:

1. Create a new, blank workbook.
2. Choose ToolsOptions
3. On the Colour tab, click on the yellow square
4. Click Modify, select a colour as the default, click OK
5. To make yellow available, select the square that has the same colour
as the new default, and change it to yellow
6. Click OK.
7. Choose FileSave As
8. Save as Type: Template
9. FileName: Book
10. Location -- save the file in your XLSTART folder
11. Click Save

--

Dave Peterson