Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i stop my arrow keys from scrolling?

My mouse scroll is zooming in and out and my arrow keys are scrolling. How do
I reset the keys so that my arrow keys will move from cell to cell in Excel
and the mouse scroll will not zoom in and out but scroll?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
on the zoom...
on the 2003 menu...
toolsoptionsgeneral tabuncheck "zoom on roll with mouse"ok

the arrow key...
don't think you can reset them. just don't hold them down.

Regards
FSt1

"Joelle" wrote:

My mouse scroll is zooming in and out and my arrow keys are scrolling. How do
I reset the keys so that my arrow keys will move from cell to cell in Excel
and the mouse scroll will not zoom in and out but scroll?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsOptionsGeneral

Uncheck "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse"

For the arrow keys, disable Scroll Lock...........hit ScrLk key once.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP