Lynn

Default must press enter 2x to move cell focus

I now have to hit enter or tab twice after editing cell data to get cursor to
move to next cell, but only on existing workbooks. New workbooks stil moves
after first enter. Move after entry box is checked, tried unchecking, reopen
excel, recheck, reopen excel, not fixing it. Excel 2003 on Win XP Pro, AV
files current and running. Don't think I changed anything lately. Have
compared settings, can't find any differences. Searched KB and newgroup posts
but if answer is there I'm not searching on correct words...