Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default COUNT in Pivot tables

I have some data that looks like this
Date item amount
25/2 apple 10
25/2 organe 20
26/2 apple 15
26/2 lemon 12

I am able to get a Pivot table with the COUNT of items with a
'Calculated Field'? I need to do it in a calculated field, because I
need to do some other other calculations as well.

I have my calculations and they work. However because the pivot table
will change whidth and hight and order of things, I would like it to be
there as a calculated field.

Is this possible?

houghi
--
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done,
and why. Then do it.