Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
redruthann

Default Insert Row & Copy Formula

Hello,

I am hoping that someone could provide me with a script that will insert 1
row below the last data row copying that last data row to create a new data
entry row (keeping formulas constant (not absolute though)...I have done some
research, but i can not decifer what is actually the formula or
instructions/notes.
Here is my data:

Range: B4-K17 - which row 17 is the totals row.

I would like to assign a button to insert a new data input row below row
'16' (not absolute) - and any time thereafter.

Is it possible for someone to help me with this using the exact script? I
would VERY much appreciate anyone's help.

Ruthann