Yasmin

Default Moving blocks of data in excel

Hi I have 3 columns of data which contains say 20 rows of Africa data, 30
rows of Asia data, 17 rows of Canada data etc. ie. the number of rows change
for each group as you move down the columns. I would like to move the data so
that it is side by side ie africa first 3 columns, asia next three columns
etc. ie. its easier to look across than down. Anyone know how to move data
easily from being effetively vertical to horizontal (not the transpose kind)
thanks
CyberTaz

I don't know how you need to use the data, but, IMHO, you would probably be
better to leave your data range as it is in order to get more productivity
from the program. There any number of ways you can have the info displayed
elsewhere without actually chopping it up into separate groups of records.