Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KB

Default Autosum displays a hashed box. Any suggestions?

Hi there,

I'm trying to use the autosum feature on an excel spreadhsheet but the
answer box only displays a series of hashes, i.e. ###

However, when I move the cursor over the box, the correct value is displayed
beneath it.

What do I need to do for the actual number to be displayed in the box??

Many thanks,
KB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KB

OK. Now I feel like an idiot ;-)

Thanks, problem resolved.

KB

"KB" wrote:

Hi there,

I'm trying to use the autosum feature on an excel spreadhsheet but the
answer box only displays a series of hashes, i.e. ###

However, when I move the cursor over the box, the correct value is displayed
beneath it.

What do I need to do for the actual number to be displayed in the box??

Many thanks,
KB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KB