Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help Needed

I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page is blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully please as all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In article , "Emrys Davies" wrote:
I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page is blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully please as all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Probably the easiest way is to
1) add another sheet to your workbook
2) copy the columns you want to print to that new sheet
3) print the new sheet

HTH

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column AE
so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page is
blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully please
as all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Set the Print_Area to the desired range, perhaps?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games
and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column
AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page
is blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully
please as all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Set the Print_Area to the desired range, perhaps?

Alternatively, you can use Group&Outline to hide the columns to the
left of AE when printing

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"GS" wrote in message ...
I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games
and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column
AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page
is blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully
please as all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Set the Print_Area to the desired range, perhaps?

Alternatively, you can use Group&Outline to hide the columns to the
left of AE when printing

--
Garry

Would you 'walk me' to Group&Outline as I cannot find it?. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in message
In article , "Emrys Davies"
wrote:
I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page is
blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully please as
all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Probably the easiest way is to
1) add another sheet to your workbook
2) copy the columns you want to print to that new sheet
3) print the new sheet

HTH

I added another sheet, copied the sheet in question, but Paste was
greyed-out when I went to copy it on the virgin sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wrote:
I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page is
blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully please as
all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Probably the easiest way is to
1) add another sheet to your workbook
2) copy the columns you want to print to that new sheet
3) print the new sheet

HTH

I added another sheet, copied the sheet in question, but Paste was
greyed-out when I went to copy it on the virgin sheet.

I went to sheet 3 and then everything worked fine, whatever I did
differently. So many thank to everyone as all is now well.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"GS" wrote in message
I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games
and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at
column AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page
is blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully
please as all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Set the Print_Area to the desired range, perhaps?

Alternatively, you can use Group&Outline to hide the columns to the
left of AE when printing

-- Garry

Would you 'walk me' to Group&Outline as I cannot find it?. Thanks

It's on the *Data* tab in the 'Outline' section. Select the cols to
expand/collapse, then click 'Group'.