Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dave01968

Default Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

How can I change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work book
and vice versa?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

To get the value in an other cell

=UPPER(A1)

If you want to do a whole sheet, with VBA

For each cell In Activesheet.UsedRange
If Not cell.HasFormula Then
cell.Value = UCase(Cell.Value)
End If
Next cell

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"dave01968" wrote in message
How can I change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work

book
and vice versa?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

The lower case equivalents are LOWER and LCase.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips