Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default deleting corresponding columns on a multiple select listbox

Hello--I have a multiple select listbox that has a series of column
headings in it that I have added in to the listbox as a collection.
When someone clicks on a column heading(s) on the userform, I want to
delete the corresponding columns (after users click a 2nd control
button). I have am having lots of trouble getting this to work. I
understand the listbox properties of my userform, but how can I get
them to refer to things in my worksheet? Any help would be very much
appreciated. -Abe