Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hide/Unhide columns using button on top over relevant columns

How do you hide/uhide a selected set of columns by placing a button at
the top of the worksheet over the relevant columns? I used to be able
to do this long ago, but can't remember. Please help. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

check <data<group and outline