Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shading Between the Lines

Hello all. I am decently knowledgeable when it comes to Microsoft Excel, but
I have had the hardest time attempting to do what my Boss requested. I have
made the following chart:
http://home.gci.net/~clogic/Timing%20Curve.xls .
It was destined to look like this example, though I can not figure out how
to make the shading in between the lines for the life of me.
Example: http://home.gci.net/~clogic/scan.jpg

Any Ideas? I would have already used Photoshop to make the shades, but My
Boss wants to be able to change the text and the lines effortlessly. Please
include an explanation in your response, as I will have to repeat this on
three other graphs.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The normal work around would be to use a duplicate series plotted as an area
chart.
The problem with this approach and your chart is your have used the smooth
line option.
To make the area smooth you would need to calculate multiple points between
each of your known data points.

Cheers
Andy

--