Michele

Default How do I create a ratio function in Excel?

I need to calculate ratios for a staff to client ratio. How can I do this in
Excel with a function?
Alok

Do you want to define a User Defined Function? If so, post your question in
Excel.Programming newsgroup.

Alok Joshi

"Michele" wrote:

I need to calculate ratios for a staff to client ratio. How can I do this in
Excel with a function?

Vasant Nanavati

Divide the number of staff by the number of clients, maybe?
--

Vasant