pvagolfer

Default see the cells the formula relates to by double clicking the cell

this is probably a simple preference, but I cannot find it on my new Excel
program. When I double click a cell with a formula, I am used to seeing it
highlight the cells that are related to this formula. That does not happen
with my new Exel. Can someone tell which preference to change? Thanks