Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Row height will not auto format

I am using Excel 2007, and opening a spreadsheet in an older version of
Excel. When I double click on the line between rows to auto format the row
to the correct height it only becomes as high as the contents of column A.
So if there is one line of text in column A but 12 lines in column B, the row
is only one line high. How can I fix this?