Ronil Patel

Default Scroll Bar in Shared workbook

I have a large spreadsheet and it will not allow me to scorll down. It will
only allow me to view aprox. the first 20 rows. When i use autofilter and
filter to a certain area i can scroll. But 90% of the time i cannot scroll
down anywhere.

I created this shared workbook and it only start happening after a few times
access the file. I also tired to unshare the workbook but it is doing the
same thing. I am using Excel 2003.

Please Help!

Thank You
Dave Peterson

Maybe....

If you applied window|freeze panes to your filtered list, maybe you put it in
the wrong spot.

I'd show all the data, then check window|freeze panes first.
(Remove it and add it back correctly.)

--

Dave Peterson