Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Looking for a template to track income on rental property -9 apts

Using MS office 2007 Excel. Want to track rents from 9 apartments. Some
renters are late or do partial payments throughout the month. Anyone have
template I can use to track these rents?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

cobbster3,
I don't have a template. However, I could put one together for you with a
little more information.
I would suggest a summary page that would get inputs about each property.
Twelve pages (one for each month), listing all nine properies with rent due,
then amount paid.
If this sound s what you want.
Send me an email at my personal account DLFollis3atgmaildotcom.