Valeria

Default Resize the workbook window is impossible

Dear experts,
I have a workbook on a server which many users can input, not shared though.
In opening it today I found out that the workbook window is very small, less
than half of the full size. I can't resize it, I can't move it, it seems to
be blocked in that position. The rezising arrows simply do not appear, and
so the resizing buttons.

I need to work with this workbook, can you please help me?
Many thanks in advance!
Best regards,

--
Valeria
Stephen Bullen

Hi Valeria,

I have a workbook on a server which many users can input, not shared though.
In opening it today I found out that the workbook window is very small, less
than half of the full size. I can't resize it, I can't move it, it seems to
be blocked in that position. The rezising arrows simply do not appear, and
so the resizing buttons.

I need to work with this workbook, can you please help me?

It sounds like the workbook windows are protected. Click on Tools Protection
Unprotect Workbook.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel