Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Heat Map

Is there a way to create a heatmap in Excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Have a look at John's example.
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/gradcontour.htm

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Traveler" wrote in message
Is there a way to create a heatmap in Excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

BonsourĀ® Traveler avec ferveur ;o))) vous nous disiez :

Is there a way to create a heatmap in Excel

Have a look there :
http://prodomosua.eu/ppage02.html
particularly :
http://prodomosua.eu/zips/densitysetup.zip