Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michelle

Default Issues with white space when printing & with wrapping text

White Space
When I print and print preview, there is quite a bit of white space in the
cells. However, in the spreadsheet, there is no whitespace in the cells.
How do I get rid of this whitespace when I print?

Wrapping Text
In one cell, there is 14 bullet points and some of these bullet points have
several wrapped lines. Wrapping works for all lines except fot the last
line. For the last line in this cell, the text shows in the formula bar but
does not show on the spreadsheet. It just cuts off at the end of the line
and doesn't wrap to the next line.

Is there a limit to how much text can be stored in a cell in order to have
the text wrapping work effectively? I have seen this issue before so I am
hoping this is a known issue.

Thanks,
Michelle