Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shawnky

Default Excel 97 File Recovery after Drive was erased please help.

After ghosting one hard drive overtop another, I realized some important
excel files were written over. After running data recovery programs I was
able to recover all the files off the old hard drive, but only the excel 97
files and word 97 were scrambled all other files were perfect. Also have
tried all the free demos for excel repair and excel recovery 97 and knowlege
base suggestions from microsoft to recover files but none work.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Shawn