Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel

Default How to select a cell to the left of the right aligned cell with th

Hello everybody!
How to select a cell to the left of the right aligned cell with the =, when
anyone enters a formula? The cell to the left of the right aligned cell with
the =, does not have left and right borbers and cannot be selected by the
mouse.
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel

I'm just guessing here... But I think you're talking about the extended cell
that comes up whenever you're typing in a formula. It's the same cell as the
one you're typing in, except Excel made it look bigger so it'd be easier to
see what you're typing in.

"Dima" wrote:

Hello everybody!
How to select a cell to the left of the right aligned cell with the =, when
anyone enters a formula? The cell to the left of the right aligned cell with
the =, does not have left and right borbers and cannot be selected by the
mouse.
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel

Default How to select a cell to the left of the right aligned cell wit

Thanks Harimau for your reply!
My Excel makes it look bigger, by removing left and right borbers and
removing a cell contents to the left, on the screen. How to select the cell
to the left of the right aligned cell with the =, when anyone enters a
formula? I can select by changing the cell with the = to the left align and,
after selecting, changing back to the right align.
Best regards,
Dima