Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
j j is offline

Default Download link ok?

I found what I thought would be a useful file (it's supposed to show the
various custom format options in Excel), but it's an application and the
recommendation came from a non-microsoft website. Any ideas if it's
trustworthy? Here's the URL:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...S/Nmbrfrmt.exe

I've tried to search the microsoft site without luck for this file, which
makes me suspicious...

Thanks,